Monday, September 10, 2012

September 2012 TBR Pile

What books am I currently crushing on?  Here are the titles I'm most wanting to read right now:

Isolation: A Lost Tale of the Partials Sequence by Dan Wells - LOVED Partials and can't wait to read this short back story.  Cy has already read it (before me!  def. a first!) and liked it.

Origin by Jessica Khoury - A lot of hype about this book.  Trying to wait it out and get it for free from paperbackswap.com, but I'll probably give in and get it for my Kindle before then.

The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson

Outpost by Ann Aguirre - REALLY hoping this is as good as Enclave was!

Lucid by P. T. Michelle - second in a series by a self-published author.  I enjoyed the first book so I'd love to give this one a try too.

Arena One - another from an independent publisher.  Heard a lot of hype about this - it's been compared to The Hunger Games.  I bought it along with Angelfall, which I just finished reading, and which turned out to be a surprisingly good read, so now I'm wanting to give Arena One a try as well.

And, since I just realized the above are ALL YA reads, an "adult" book I'm wanting to check out (literally - I'm on the waiting list at the library) is The Light Between Oceans by ML Stedman.  It's a B&N Recommends book right now, and their selections are generally pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment